Bradl Signs Two-Year Deal MotoGP Deal For LCR Honda

Bradl in action on the LCR Honda 800 at Valencia
Bradl in action on the LCR Honda 800 at Valencia

Newly-crowned Moto2 World Champion Stefan Bradl will ride for the LCR Honda team in MotoGP next season after signing a two-year deal with Lucio Cecchinello's outfit.

Bradl, who is the son of 250GP ace Helmut (see video below), tested with the team at Valenica and his laptimes were so impressive, he basically wrote himself a contract there and then. The deal put the final nail in the coffin of John Hopkins' return to the premier class.

“This is simply fantastic, like a dream that comes true! When I tested the RC212V in Valencia I realized that LCR team is very professional and well organized so I am sure they will do their best to support me: making my debut in the premier class aboard the RC213V is great and I can not wait to get back on track," said the young German.

bradtest

0 comments: