Aoyama expresses thoughts on loss of Marco Simoncelli


aoyama shares thoughts on loss of team mate
Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Hiroshi Aoyama published a sentiment in his blog on Monday over the loss of his team-mate Marco Simoncelli.

“My team mate Marco crashed during the race yesterday. He was fighting hard for his life but unfortunately he passed away. I can not think of any words to describe this tragic loss.”

“He has been my rival since the 250cc’s and since we both started in MotoGP class, I could feel the tension in between us and we were always aware of each other as rookies. And now, we have been competing in the same championship as a team mate. He is such an openhearted person, no matter where he is. I know everyone had a high expectation of him since he has been performing so well. He is loved by so many people and I know why. Last week he came second and was on the podium. And this week again he was so powerful on his bike.. but why..? How..? That is all I can think right now.”

“I would like to give my condolences to Marco’s family, fans, teams and staff.”

“Rest in peace Marco.”

0 comments: